Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the SAT Reading and Writing sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you identify the important information in each passage
• Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiency
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review and drills for the grammar needed on the SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing tests
• Comprehensive coverage of the various reading subjects and how to best tackle them, including dual passages and literature, history/social studies, and science topics
• Up-to-date information on the SAT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 240+ total practice questions with complete answer explanations
• Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Main Ideas to Arguments
• Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy